Monday, December 21, 2009

More Cherry Kitchen Christmas

More vignettes from our cherry cottage kitchen!


I love Santa mugs....I want to collect more!
Some of you may have seen these santas from years past. Most of the santas I have are painted by me!

I made this plate for our youngest when she was 2 years old!
I painted these spool santas when I was in my country decor stage....
still love them!
This big guy stands next to the kitchen tree.... I found a great old wood foot board and cut the posts off and painted this santa with one and plan to paint an angel with the other!

This will be my last post for a few days.... We will gather with family and friends to celebrate the birth of
our Savior Jesus Christ!

May you all have peace in your hearts and joy in your days this holy season!
Merry Christmas Dear Friends
XXOO Dolly

12 comments:

betty said...

Complimenti i Babbi Natale sono veramente una meraviglia...mi piacciono tanto.
Sereno Natale dall'Italia
ciao ciao

Lallee said...

I enjoyed seeing all your Christmas touches in your home. The painted Santas are still wonderful.
Merry Christmas, Dolly!
XO,
Lallee

Unknown said...

It's been such a delight to travel through Christmas time with you this year. All is merry and bright in blogland.

Unknown said...

Delightful decor ...

May your holidays be blessed & beautiful ~

Merry Christmas ~
**NEW BLOG**
follow/read me here ~
blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com
TTFN ~Marydon

Kathleen Grace said...

Merry Christmas Dolly! I love your whimsical style:>)

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

That first pic is calling to my heart!

Merry Christmas!
Janelle

Julie Harward said...

HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS DOLLY...I LOOK FORWARD TO BLOGGING WITH YOU NEXT YEAR! Come say hi :D

Bertie said...

Have a Merry Cherry Christmas, sweetie!!

Hugs,
Bertie
Aunt May's Cottage

GwendolynKay said...

You did a great job painting those santas. Wishing you and yours a blessed Christmas!
Gwen

Anne Lorys said...

Love your sweet Santas!
Wishing you and yours a very blessed and Merry Christmas!
Anne

Libby Buttons said...

Such wonderful whimsical painting skills! So sweet.
smiLes
LiBBy BuTTons

PattieJ said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Love your blog and the way you decorate!