Monday, December 21, 2009

Cherry Kitchen Christmas Tree

This is a new addition this year!
I put a tall skinny Christmas tree in our Cherry cottage kitchen!
{I didn't have any ornies for it so I searched past christmas boxs and found a few and bought a few}
I will add to it thru the year!


I love it!

A girl can never have too many cherries!

Vintage crochet snowflakes

Crystal snowflakes

Cherry pie anyone!

Cute snowman from a fellow blogger whom I forget who she is right now {sorry}
Cherry stocking ornies from my sis


Hand painted jadite cherry ornie w/polka dot bow
does it get any cuter then this!

my favorite sweet lil cottage

I have more pictures to share but for some reason blogger is not letting me load them!
Wishing you a very Blessed Christmas dear friends.....
may your day be filled with love and happiness!

XXOO
Dolly

7 comments:

Carrie Hudson Peralta said...

Your tree looks BEAUTIFUL! Happy Holidays to you!

Unknown said...

I love your cherry tree Dolly!! It is so perfect for you! The cherry pie ornament is so cute!
I hope you and your family have a beautiful Christmas! Please hug Jet for me :)
Love ya,
Amy

Claudia said...

Your tree is so sweet - I love all the cherry ornaments!

xo
Claudia

Unknown said...

EXQUISITE!!! What a dee-lish tree!
Where you finding all these cherry ornies, please! I have to have that slice of pie & white cherry ball ...

Merry Christmas ~
Marydon

Brenda Pruitt said...

Oh, I love the ornaments with painted cherries!
Brenda

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

hi! love the reds on your tree and the cherry pie ornament looks YUMMY!!! happy holidays!!

GwendolynKay said...

What a charming tree. love those sweet ornaments on it. Blessings!
Gwen