Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I saw Red part 4

Red roses on my favorite tablecloth!

Our Barn..... BEFORE!

Our barn ..... AFTER

I have red plates in every window!
They sparkle when the sun shines thru them!
Red threads....
Cherry Picture frame
Tin heart

Red fabrics.....
** I LOVE CHERRIES **

Red stained glass window.... a great ebay find!

Red toile heart....


Hubbys other red tractor..... I think he should let me paint it pink!


Red cherry on a pink cupcake!
{This cute box is Available in my Etsy boutique!}

Red cherries on my bird feeder


Don't you looooooove this pretty lady?
Hubby and I looked into buying her 6 years ago! {before it was renovated}
The day before we went to place a bid.... it sold!
My friend knows the lady that bought it so we did got to see it after they finished the renovation!
Oh my it is to die for beautiful!
I hear it is haunted though!
I still dream of this house!
kicking myself .... whine....whine

I made this stained leaded glass heart many years ago!
I really enjoyed working with glass.... I wish I had time to play again!
A Red boa for my cherry princess!
*********************************************************

Thank You Miss Sara @ Sadie Olive for a fun week of I saw Red!
Thank you all for visiting this week!
I hope I made you smile..... and maybe think about adding a piece of red to each room in your home!
Red adds PIZZAZ , it's FUN and makes you feel HAPPY!

Today and tomorrow are flea market days!
It is supposed to be in the 90s this weekend!
YAYYYY
I hope I have enough to fill my booth..... I will probably be up all night finishing up and making more things to sell!
Let's hope the people out here "GET" my shabby chic-ness and cherry stuff!
I will let you know on monday how it goes and hopefully have lots of pictures to share!
Have a great weekend sweet friends!

Cherry Hugz,



14 comments:

Charmingdesigns said...

OOOOH your reds are wonderful!!!! I KNEW you would have the best!!! Laurie

Connie said...

Miss Emma always brings a smile to my face!! Doooooolllllyy, you've outdone yourself today with all the red, sweets! I LOVE it!!! ALL of it.
Smoochies,
Connie

Scrappy Jessi said...

Hey dolly!!
awesome post!!
loveing all the red in blogland!!
thought i would stop by and say hi!!
have a wonderful weekend.,
oxoxo,
jessi

Alison Gibbs said...

Such beautiful Reds. My favourite today is the tin heart
Alison

Lynne Laura said...

Hi Dolly, WOW

Where do I begin...fab red stuff! OK gotta tell you this...I have that same table cloth and I adore it! That stained glass heart you made is so special and I want to move into that lovely Victorian home...your barn looks great too!

Kindredly, Lynne Laura

Cindy Dean said...

I so love your red barn! You did a great job fixing it up!

Jo-Anne said...

It is official....I will adding more red to my house. Your red things have inspired me!

I love the red house...haunted or not, I would be thrilled to have it!!

Have a great day!

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

MORE gorgeous red!!!! I cant get over how many beautiful things you have Dolly! So pretty!

Hugs,
Amy

Primgal55 said...

I am lovin all your red - specially that barn! Can't wait to have time to scroll back over parts 1 - 3! Stop over and see some of my red sometime!

hugs, Linda

Elly said...

Owww... i lóve all your reds!!! It's one of my favorite colors (as you noticed probably!). You've got so many lovely things in your house,I can't tell you what is my favorite, I like them all, thanks for sharing! I'll be back soon!

Greenie Gardens said...

I love all your beautiful red. It certainly perks a person up. The barn transformation is amazing and the cherry princess-adorable! Glad to be back and thanks for the visit. Stephanie

The Rose Room said...

Dolly, I have enjoyed all your RED posts so much, you have a gorgeous looking home with all your cherry red treasures everywhere. Just the best!!! Rachaelxo

loree2000 said...

Love, love, love all the red! Great photos!

T=ME said...

Ms Dolly you have the most fantastic red things. It was so much fun looking at all your red. I hope someone does another color soon! Hugs, Terri