Sunday, June 8, 2008

Green Acres Flea Market

Ok girls you asked for pictures from our flea market.....
Here are a few I took this past weekend!
Most of the other pictures I took were blurry!

It was very windy...... and hot!

These are the signs I painted.......
I am NOT a sign painter but these will do for now!


Don't you love this old gate!
I want to bring it home with me!

This old potting shed is on the property!
Hubby wanted to tear it down!

I said WAIT.....
I think we can fix it up and make it into a cute primitive building for someone that sells garden or primitive country items!


Some sellers set their things on the back of their truck and sell from there!

Some pictures from my booth! I love this cute lil nest box!

More of my cherry goodies!



Don't you think these vintage tins would be cute in our kitchen?


This lady does handmade jewelry!

She had some very pretty pieces!

Look toys for boys! Yes alot of guys stopped to look at these toys!

Ohhhh ..... Look at this drop leaf table? It came home with me! I told hubby I liked it and he surprised me and bought it! I have it in the frontroom... waiting to be painted!


The bead ladies booth was so colorful! Especially when the sun hit all the beads!

I almost bought this bean pot home with me! It intriques me! Is'nt it great? I just don't have any room for it! Would'nt it be a cute cookie jar, treat jar for pets, or to hide those medicine or vitamin bottles!

Paper Mache people! Very unique!

Misc stuff

Cute key chains and baubles

The Avon lady always has something you can't live without!

Like Great smelling lotions, bubble baths oh and pretty nail polish, bug guard and sun screen!

Disney memorabelia

Old glass Insulators!
I think I need some of these!
They would be cute with candles in them, hanging from a branch
or sitting in my window box in the winter time when its empty!

That concludes our flea market tour!
Ya'll come back now!
Hugz,

24 comments:

Lori said...

Dolly, your flea market looks wonderful...lots of goodies for sale there...love the table...let me guess, are you painting it red?...with cherries perhaps?

Connie said...

Dolly, you've been tagged! Go to my blog and read what you need to do.
Smoochies,
Connie
http://connie-livingbeautifully.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I have missed popping in here! What a lovely post! Come by and visit when you can! Lot's of hugs!
Robyn

vivian said...

Hi Dolly!
your flea market looks like a great place to find some treasures! I love the sign you painted. I think it looks exactly like a flea market sign should look! what a sweetie your husband is to buy that table for you! cant wait to see what you do with it!
have a great week!!
hugs
vivian

Beth Cotell said...

What a great looking flea market!

KimmyJ said...

Congrats! It looks like you are opening with great success!

Unknown said...

Dolly...I sure wish you lived a tad bit closer cause I'd be THERE for sure in a heartbeat! But...w/gas prices...well you know! Beautiful table...I would love to find one like that for my craft room!
Wishing you much success!
Have a blessed day! Lorena

loree2000 said...

Looks like you're off to a good start! How close are you to Gatlinburg?

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Dolly, Dolly, Dolly. . . I'm coming up to our cottage this weekend and I want to try to get to your market. I'll mapquest directions from Forest Lake/Alger. I don't think you're too far at all :) !!!

Not sure if it will be Saturday, or Sunday. We have the lawn to cut, boats to put into the lake, etc. Hubby normally likes to get our work done first before we "play!" I'm going to try to talk him into getting to your market by 8:00 AM on Saturday, then coming back to our cottage to get all the work done. We'll see how that goes!!

I'll look for you!!!

Blessings,

Sher

Linda said...

Loved seeing all the wonderful flea pictures. Saw lots of things I'd love to bring home..and what a great table. You have a sweet hubby. Hugs, Linda

Cindy said...

Looks like lots of wonderful things. Love your painted things - so cute!

c

Secondhandrose said...

That was fun! Thanks for the tour Dolly. Show pics of the table when you get it done. Come for a visit.
Karen

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Your flee market had some neat and fun stuff....Mary

Charmingdesigns said...

OOOOh NO! Keep that old building! It fabulous!!! What a wonderful flea market, thanks for showing! Laurie

CatieAn said...

HI Dolly
It sounds like you have a great variety at your flea market. Are you getting lots of customers?
Love the old building. It is perfect.
catie

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your pictures very much I felt like I was there viewing with you!
Diane
http://dianobe.blogspot.com/

Jeanie said...

Hi, Dolly -- Stephanie from Angelc Accents said you were from Michigan, too, so I thought I'd stop by! What a flea market -- wish I'd been to that one!

Natasha Burns said...

Oh Dolly it looks fabulous!!! I am loving the fun sign you made!

Bertie said...

Oh Dolly!! I want to come to your flea market so badly! It looks like you have some wonderful vendors and some great treasures!

I was going to TAG you, but I see that our friend, Connie, already has. Sooooo, you're off the hook this time, but I'll get you eventually. LOL

Bertie
Aunt May's Cottage

Lori said...

Dolly, How fun! I agree the old shed has to stay!!! In your previous post I have the same vitage tablecloth and love it! take care and stay cool, were in the 90's today! later.Lori

joyh82 said...

Great looking flea market. Especially your things. Looks like a fun place to be.

Kathleen Grace said...

Looks like a great flea market Dolly! I just love your cherry goodies and it looks like you have lots of interesting vendors.

Rosemary said...

Hi Dolly,
Wish I could come to your flea market.
Rosemary

life in red shoes said...

OK, hand over the dropleaf table and no one get's hurt!