Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Vintage Heart Swap


Hey Girlfriends,
I hope everyone is doing well.
I have been debating for weeks now and have decided not to
do my 4th annual vintage heart swap at this time.
My computer has been acting up and
we have so many things going on here at home.
I just can't dedicate that much time to organizing and hosting a swap.
I am so sorry to all who were looking forward to joining!
And I sincerely thank all whom have joined me the last 3 years.
I hope you understand.

Some of you had suggested we do the swap in a few months.
I can do that, after all it doesn't have to be for valentines day.
Right?

Warm Hugs,



8 comments:

Verde Farm said...

I’ve never done one before Dolly but it sounds fun. I completely understand though-sometimes you have to say no to the good and yes to the great :) One of my favorite quotes.

Jessi Nagy said...

hey cutie,
hope you are having a fabulous new year!!!!
thanks for stopping by!!
love ya doll
oxoxoxo,
jessi

Rebecca Nelson said...

Oh girly...my computer has been messing up, too! I actually thought I lost ALL my blog files until my hubby found them. ARGH!

I hope to do a swap someday....:)

Love to you~

Rebecca PS: Happy New Year!

Paulie Antiques said...

thanks so much for entering my giveaway! good luck!

love, polly :)

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

hey dolly! oh, i am sure everyone will understand. it sounds like fun, however LIFE does get busy, huh? hope your new year is going great for you so far!!

xo
becky

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

Hi, Dolly! What a pretty blog you have! I'm your teacup swap partner and am looking forward to reading more to get to know you better. Have a great weekend. ; )
~Michele

Susan said...

Any day can be Valentine's Day. Always enjoyed your swap and would be glad to join it at anytime.

Hope all is well.

Barbara said...

My HEART skipped a beat...when you mentioned vintage heart! If you ever decide...PLEASE let me know!!!! No hurries...the time will be perfect when it happens!!!

big hugz!