Monday, October 25, 2010

Ships ahoy mattee

Arrrr you ready...
Climb aboard yee sinking pirate ship

This is our front yard.....
ready for halloween


sinking pirate ship

with canon that really works
Gold digger pirate wench
Captain Jack Sparrow
Mobsters trying to steal the pirates booty

keeping watch at night
a sparkling treasure chest!
{the pirate holding the lantern tips back n forth, the captain steers the ship
{the wheel moves} and we have fog machines and a strobe light we use at night to make it more magical}


Have a blessed day

XO









5 comments:

Sibel said...

Hi! my name is Sibel, you did go all out for Halloween. I love to drive around and visit the displays. Thank you for taking the time to do it for people like me. I enjoy it a lot.
I am following you and I hope you will visit my blog and follow me back if you like it.

Solange Honorato said...

Nice decoration! Beijos

The Cutest Cottage Lamps said...

Oh my Gosh Dolly, if this is what you decorate for Halloween, I can't wait to see what you are going to do for Christmas!!! I LOVE all the pirate skelatons; your home and your neighbors sure look great - spoooooky!
Have a great week,
Marilyn

Sally said...

Here from Jeanette's - netonthenet - my goodness gracious; I've never seen SO many Halloween decorated houses EVER. How great, and all so unique! Your's is fabulous!! :)

Kathleen Grace said...

Now that's scarey! Awesome decorations Dolly. So glad you are back:>)