Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween is here

Here are just a few of the halloween displays on our street.
I'll try not to do much talking since there are a lot of pictures here!


HUGE pumpkins donated by a local farmer

Looks like its on fire


Take a look at this home at night

Close up of ghost in windows.. they move and dance
The orchestra guys move and play music
Same house at day time...
it takes on a new look at night doesn't it!

Sparkey..... in the electric chair

Ghouls... made from branches and great stuff

Love the skeletons boosting each other up the side!
I will show you more tomorrow!

Blessings



4 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Great, great pictures, Dolly! :-)

XO,
Jane

Yavonne said...

WOW, what a great neighborhood to move into. I wonder what the Christmas decorations look like.

My Southern Front Porch

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron

Sibel said...

Children must be really have fun on Halloween in your neighborhood. Are you giving candies or a toothbrush? hahahah