Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring Forward Spring Fever

Ouuu the weather here today was amazing.
Hubby and I decided we needed to get out and enjoy some fresh air, 
so we went for a walk.
Of course I had to grab my camera on my way out the door {are you like that too?}
Can't leave home with out camera in hand.  :-)
You just never know what you might see!
I hope you enjoy our little walk.........


Down Main Street

  
I love all the architectural details in these old buildings!


Oh La La


Don't you just love all the details along the top of this beautiful home?

 
I love this cute lil side door.
Possibly the maids entrance!

  A big ole porch to while away the summer days!
Yes Yes Yes...... I love porches too!

I have Spring Fever....do you?
Smiles and Hugs,
 

1 comments:

CatieAn said...

hi sweetie
It is nice to see you back. Love all the vintage architecture. Yes I have to have my camera with me at all times too.