Monday, November 1, 2010

Random Halloween Pictures

Our friend has a toxic waste play ground
so our daughter made him some dollys
to play on the vintage swing set
he has in his halloween display!









Hand Burgers... how creative is that!





Love this display......



Captain Butters..... our street mascot protecting his ship


Our son and beautiful grandbabies
{look at the babies face... she was not likin that pirate bein so close to her}

Princess Emma and Monkey Cami

Three wonderful wicked wenches.....
Hope you all had a wonderfully spooky Halloween!
I am done with Halloween
now I need a break before I jump into Chjristmas!

Blessings dear friends
XXOO

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

I love that gold pumpkin display, too. Plus the house with a "million" carved pumpkins was pretty neat! Lots of work!!

Anonymous said...

Loved the nice shiny golden pumpkins. I find myself attracted to shiny sparkly things.

Jennifer Hayslip said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! I want to come trick or treating in your neighborhood!!! INCREDIBLE!!! I bet the children have a blast!!! I LOVE the handburgers!!! tee! hee! Too funny!! XOXO,Jenn

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

Hello Dolly!
Thank you for your visit and nice comments!
Such adorable halloween photos you've shared! You and your neighborhood really do it up in grand style!
I must say that my very favorite pic is the one with your grand daughter sneaking a peek at the pirate skeleton. It is adorable and how lucky to have had a camera right at that moment in time!!
I've added your link to my sidebar on the left side and you can see next time you visit!!
Thanks so much for everything!!
Hugs,
Lynn

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Hi Dolly~ ~I'm so glad that you stopped by for a visit so that I could find you. What a beautiful house you have and so many victorians on your street, I have got to know where your located. It would be a dream for me to own a beautiful old victorian like that.
You were correct about it being Lincrusta wallpaper. It is amazingly beautiful. We did not install it but it was put up by the gal we bought the home from 2 years ago. All she said was that it was very expensive but so worth it. Are you thinking of installing some in your new home? I highly recommend it. I'm doing a little more research about it and because of your inquiry I will be doing a post about it. Thanks and stay tuned. I'm so glad that we met I will enjoy following your journey in the return to grandure of your Victorian home.
~ ~Ahrisha~ ~