Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sugar and Spice

And everything Nice....
That's what little girls are made of!

I handed hubby this picture and asked him if he knew what it was!
He said..... "yeah you can tell just by looking at this picture"
I said.... "really.... what is it?"
He said.... "it's an alien"
LOL
{after all the joking.... he said "It's a girl!"}

The doctor said he was not absolutely positively sure because the umbilical cord was in the way but,
he said he was leaning more towards a girl!
He said " I'd buy girl clothes..... BUT don't cut off the tags just yet"!
Miss Emma and Gramma were in the room for the ultra sound and of course she has no idea what a boy or girl is {she just turned 2}
I said "Emma is getting a baby sister"..... she said "High Five"
I was hoping for a girl since our daughter has all girl clothes from Miss Emma, her son is 13 years old.
No baby boy clothes!
As long as its healthy that is what we pray for!
It would be fun shopping for baby boy things too!


For now..... This Gramma is thinking PINK!!!!

Warm thoughts coming your way!
Hugz,
Dolly

19 comments:

Joyfulsister said...

How exciting!!! I have 3 grandsons, maybe oneday I'll have a grandaughter I can dress up, and buy pink pink pink!!!! Can you tell I love pink lol.

Hugz Lorie

bobbi said...

Congrats to you and your family. What a blessing.
Your blog makes me smile!

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Congratulations to you all on your news... so many people think you shouldn't know the sex of the child but we knew my nephews sex and it was nice that his identity was formed before he joined us physically.

I see a lot more pink in your future!

Victoria xx

Lori said...

how exciting Dolly...i am so happy for you and your family!!!

Kathleen Grace said...

Yay! Is there anything more fun than tiny dresses and girl things?

cottage farm villa said...

Dolly, thank you for visiting my blog for the pink giveaway! Good Luck....

Congrats on the coming of a little girl grandbaby! ~Cheryl~

Kristie said...

Oh, I know you must be so excited!! Congrats....

Back Through Time said...

Congrats to all~Pink is perfect!
When you have time stop by, I have something for you!
Michelle

Glimpse of My World said...

OH CONGRATS TO YA! I have Wesley and Jack - 2 angel grandson's.. hoping for a girl one day.. Enjoy the moment and take lots of photo's!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

It would be fun for Miss Emma to have a little sis to play with, but like you said it really doesn't matter. Congrats to you. You are such a good grandma.

Cathy said...

My Sweet Cherry Dolly,

I am so darn excited that it might be another girl! Wahoooo. I can't imagine anybody being able to ready those x-rays, can you? Wow... I guess we will just take the drs. word for it. A girl (possibly).

Thank you for stopping by to send me well wishes on my birthday. It was a wonderful day.

xo Cathy

LADY JANE said...

Oh...the power of THINKIN PINK....Congratulations! Although...not to BURST any pink bubbles...BUT I had a client...oh the pink room awaited their princess...the doctor was so sure! There was netting and pink and ballerinas...and pink..ruffles...and fu-fu! And then came the little Prince...they were devistated....so go pink crazy after 2 for sure ultra-sounds! Happy Weekend!

Miss Gracie's House said...

What a blessing! Aren't those ultrasounds awesome? Yay on pink!
Rene'

craft your story said...

How wonderful! Little girls are so much fun...but then so are little boys! I have one of each! Congratulations to you and your family!

Christine

Isabella said...

Congatulations Dolly Enjoy every min of it all

Pieceful Bits said...

Woo Hoo Congrats!

Shari from Big Yellow Farmhouse said...

Isn't pink the sweetest and most fun!! Congratulations to all on another sweet blessing coming your way!

Anonymous said...

What a blessing, I just adore my granddaughter, and we didn't know until she was born. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Jorgelina said...

Hi!!
Congrats to you and your family.