Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Here I am....

Oh it feels so good to sit down and catch up with you all!
I have been so busy these past 2 weeks with getting everything done and ready for our grand opening I have had little time for anything else!
Every day last week was the count down for "opening day", four more days, two more days, one more day etc!


Hubby came walking in the house on friday and handed me flowers and said happy anniversary!
I forgot our anniversary... can you believe it!
I felt so bad!
Truth be told hubby forgot too!

He went to the bank and was writing a check that afternoon when he realized what the date was !
He knew I forgot... and I was forgiven!
After working hard all day we went out for dinner at our favorite chinese restaurant to celebrate!

*I love you with all my heart honey*
Flea Market news......
The grand opening went really really well!

The weather was fabulous {we all got fried}
We had a full house and all of my vendors were very happy with their sales!
Many said they would come back and bring friends!
No I did not get any pictures. {sorry}

I was so busy making sure everything went well.....
Meeting new people and talking to perspective vendors!

I will try to get some this weekend!
{thank you all for your well wishes and positive thoughts}
~~~~~~
This is one of the signs I painted.....
what no cherries??? lol


Today is a very special day!
Our grandson turns 13 today!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Tyler
Happy Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuu

{left lane}
This was Tylers' first year on the track team and he did really well!


Ty spent his first 5 years with me!
His momma wanted to finish her schooling and had to work full time,
so Ty and I were together until he went off to kindergarden!
He is my little man, my pride and joy!

I can't believe he is 13 years old already!

Happy Birthday Bean.... Gramma Luvs ya!!!!

Thank you for stopping by!
I hope you had a beautiful weekend!
Hugz,


19 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

Congratulations all around! The sign is missing a little something, maybe just a few cherries? LOL

Connie said...

I have missed ya, sweet chick!! Congratulations.
XOXO
Connie

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Happy Anniversay!!! hee! hee! Too funny you forgot. And a BIG Happy 13 to your grandson! Let the teenage years BEGIN!!! LOL!!!! :) XO,Jenn

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to Tyler!!! this is a big one for him:)
Congratulations on your anniversary and on your flea market grand opening...sounds like it was a HUGE success!!! hooray!!!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Wow so many great things in your life at the present and I am sending my wishes for a whole lot more...Mary

vivian said...

happy anniversary! how many years?? congratulations on the flea market! sounds like it came off very well. did you buy anything? haha! great way to get the bargains.. host the flea market! your grandson is a handsome young man. happy birthday to him!
have a great day Dolly!!
hugs
vivian

COLLS GARDEN said...

Dolly, I am sooo glad the Flea Market went well for you all. May it continue to grow. Happy Birthday to Tyler, he looks a very handsome young man, you must be very proud.
Hugs, Coll :-}

Jessi Nagy said...

aaahh such a great post!! happy everything!!!
have a fab week doll.
oxoxo,
jessi

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Tyler!!!

I'm so happy the flea market went well. I'll be up there one weekend very, very soon. . . of that. . . you can be SURE!!!

Blessings,

Sher

Fete et Fleur said...

Congratulations! What a triumph!!

Happy Anniversary!!

Hugs!
Nancy

Unknown said...

I am so glad that your grand opening went well. Happy Anniversary, and your grandson looks like a real doll. What a wonderful blessing to have had all those memories of his early years. Karen

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday Tyler!!!!!!!! YAY!! I love it! You are just full of good things right now Dolly! You must be ecstatic. I am so excited for you that the flea market did so well. I WILL get there this summer!! That is #1 on my list!!!!!

Love ya,
Amy

Nora Lee said...

Congratulations on your grand opening! Good luck!

Alison Gibbs said...

How wonderful that your opening went so well - congratulations
Alison

Linda said...

Congratulation on your grand opening and continued success.

Happy Anniversary to you both and birthday good wishes to Tyler....he is a cutie pie. Hugs, Linda

Diane Mars said...

Happy Anniversary we just had ours! And your Ty is such a handsome young man. What a proud grandma (:
Hugs, Diane

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Wowow! Well....Happy Anniversary, Happy Birthday to your "little man", Congratulations on the success of the Flea Market, and Great job on the Track Meet! It's been busy around there! lol
Smiles, Karen

Unknown said...

So glad your flea market went so well, bummer you couldn't get any pictures though. Congrats on your anniversary!

Kindredly, Lynne Laura

Anonymous said...

Hi Dolly,

Congratulations on your flea market, I'm so glad it went well.

Your grandson is adorable...

Hope you're having a good weekend.

Kathy